STILL ALIVE

November 10th, 2011.

Hello All.
Since I haven´t writting anything in my blog, I can tell you that I have been doing many things. I am still working in my country El Salvador.
I work for an NGO that develops projects for many communities in the Lower Lempa. We try to conserve and protect the environment by doing different activities such as environmental education, wildlife conservation projects, agricultural programs, and others.

I have learned that anything you do in the present will have an effect in the future. So I do something nicely, I will have a great future. I am older and I am learning from different problems and struggles. If you don´t have a chance to make a mistake in your life, it means you are not a human.

For all who know me, I am always happy with my life.

Continue soon...