Working in different Activities

I have been doing many activities since I came to my country. The first months I dedicated my time working with the ADESCO (Communal Development Association) of my community.
We have some sea turtle conservation projects to help the environment and maintain the sustainability of the community. People from the community go to the beach to get turtle eggs to incubate them later in turtle hatchery nursery. After 45 days we release the neonates to the sea.
Before going to the USA, I had some communication with friends from Mangrove Association. I was looking for a job related to my field, so my friends contacted me with the Environmental Program in Mangrove Association. I started working with them in November y December and doing some brochures to promote the Beauty of Jiquilisco Reserve of Biosphere. I did a lot of mapping of the areas where Mangrove Association have some work for conservation. I also, had the opportunity to work as volunteer with the Natural Resources Guards.
Right now I work with Mangrove Association with the EcoViva Program. What I do is being an interpreter for those American who don´t speak Spanish or for those Salvadorians who don´t speak English.
I am still working with the Environmental program because that is something I like to do. My goals are to have a better environmental awareness in my country and to help my community with sustainable development.


Some Pictures and video: