My last days

June 12, 2009
I haven't written a lot in my blog because I had many things to do before I go home. But here is a little update:

During Spring term:


I had classes about technical writing, field projects, ecotourism, education, and programming. I think the most challenging class was writing because I was learning more English and trying to put more technical staff in my essays or reports. The good think is that I had Field Projects Class, which is the class where I show all of my knowledge I learned during the past two years.

During spring term I had the opportunity to meet wonderful people who supported me in many ways. Also, I can say I had the support of Lewis Family who always were there to ask me if I need something.

My classmates and I have may activities such as having going away parties, visiting Multnomah Falls, doing crazy things in the college, and others that characterize us.

Today is my graduation, so I will posting pictures about it in a couple of days.


Some pictures of me and friends,

This was Spring Dinner

Picture taken when a soccer tournament in the college...(We lost)

With my Friend in Multnomah Falls