My Graduation

June 13, 2009

Yesterday was one of mt wonderful days in USA because I was graduating after almost two years of studying here. I was happy because yesterday was the day where I showed other people what I got after my work in Mt. Hood community College.

What a great experience living and studying in a different country and learning different cultures.

I had a lot of fun during this time because most of my supporters were there to say "Good job Jose", something that made feel really good. Also, first year students weere there to support us and show how proud of us they are.

Now I feel different because I passed all my classes and showed people from this country that even though English is not my first language, I did my best effort and gained all the necessary knowledge to work in my native country.

I am going back to may country on June 18 and I would like to say thanks to all of those people who worked to make my life successful here in USA. Those people are David Sussman and Nikki Gillis(CASS Coordinators), Sincic Family (My Host Family), Lewis Family (My other Host Family), Mauricio and Adelina (My Salvadorian Friends, Jose Molina and Rebequita (My Salvadorian and Mexican friends), Smith family (My first host family), My classmates, the new students, and some other friends who believed in my skills and personality.


Some pictures