Oregon Trip

This was a wonderful experience because I went to California to see The Redwood Forest National Park where are the biggest trees in the world. It was beautiful to see how big those trees are because some of them are 360 feet tall.
I went to Lake of the Woods where is a good place to swim, and there I had a good experience with my classmates, coordinators, and my botany teacher.
I went to see the Crater Lake, a beautiful place where I swam a lot in the cold water.
Also this was my first time I saw the desert. So I went to Smith Rock National Park, the other side of Oregon.
I had never experience like this because I share all my time with my friends, and I enjoyed every place we went.
Normally we have classes in the college are, but in this occasion we have botany class in the Redwood Forest, and many places where are different ecosystems and interactions between different organisms.


Crater Lake




Smith Rocks


Redwood Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here