Internship with Metro Organization

July 31, 2008
Every Friday I am working with Kate Holleran, a reprensentive from Metro Organization. Our activities are based on Natural Areas, and we work making boundaries and checking how the natural areas are. I think these activities help me to learn how Natural Resources Technicians work because working in the field is the best way to understand what we can do for the nature and how to make a good decision when there is something wrong in the environment you are working in. All of this volunteer work will be all the summer. So I am enjoying my work in the nature. This is a Mountain Beaver found in the street, he was trying to stand up, but we had to help him to get into the forest.


A little video of the small Beaver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here