Back in El Salvador

I came to El Salvador and I am feeling a little bit different because I see many differences in my community, people, and different things.

I didn’t think about the weather, something that was a really surprise for me. I was thinking to have a little weather, but when I got outside the airport I started feeling a really hot weather.

Of course, there are more important things in my country. For example there was my family waiting for this little person and after finished my journey at the airport, we went to eat pupusas to a pupusas’ restaurant. This activity was so good because I had the opportunity to eat my favorite food from my country.

I am sharing my country with people from here. So I don’t know the future surprises for my life. The only thing I want to say is that I am not really happy because I really missed Oregon and the people there; I cry some times when I remember everything I did with my friends and Host families.

Something very sad was that my community is polluted with a lot of garbage, something that was different before I went to USA. Also, my grandfather was in the hospital and my sister in law was really sick because of appendicitis.

I will be doing my best to be happy and have good experiences in my country.


Some pictures: