Away

November 12, 2008
I have been away since August, but during the passed months I have been doing many activities such as helping the new mentees with orientations about the correct way of using computers int he college. We had activities with the new group of students such as going to the Rose Garden in Portland, Visiting the beach, trips in the main campus of the college, and others. Everything reminds me the time when I came here. I was surprised with a new country and a new culture, and I can see the faces of the new students who are going to gain good experiences.
Speaking of classes, I can say that I am trying to survive because I am really busy, and many of my classes are very hard. I am taking ecology, aerial photo, mammals, and web deign. Much of my free time I am doing homework or trying to study a little bit because I have scientific classes to learn.
I hope to do my best as I can, but If I have some problems I will say that it is not my fault. It is because of the time and many sources that I cannot control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here